YAP is the lightweight microservices API gateway for managing API and automating workflows through API integration by applying OCR and AI technologies.
Also, Young App provides the API management platform with an API gateway, analytics and management dashboards.
Please find below the brief introduction to API documentation.
- Concepts – basic information on Yap, its REST structure, JSON-encoding, supported formats, requests, and responses.
- File uploading guide – explaining how to upload files, their acceptable formats, and sizes.
- Error handling – status codes, error codes, error categories, HTTP statuses, attributes.
- OCR supported languages – listing languages supported by OCR.
- API libraries – official libraries for different programming languages.
- Keys – details on credentials and key types.
- Rate limits – information about rate limits, general, and security limitations.
- Security – using TLS and HTTPS, setting up TLS, API keys.
- Data retention – what happens with data history.
- Domains and IP addresses – listing domains and IP addresses.
- Text extracting – receiving raw editable text from documents.
- Face recognition – collecting face biometrics data.
- Data validation – comparing documents by preventing falsifying.
Before starting API integration, please make sure you have the following:
- Access to Young App application
(please sign up or request credentials at [email protected])
- Understanding REST API & HTTP concepts
- Postman testing skills or using the following packages:
- NodeJS (requests)
- Python (requests)
- SDK (wrapper to HTTP; coming soon)
- Advanced REST Client (https://install.advancedrestclient.com/install)
- Set Advanced REST Client to have a long timeout. When you step through the processes during debugging, you don’t want the REST request to time out.
- Enable an SSL endpoint in your application server.
Updated 8 months ago